[Bf-committers] Sequencer filter stack patch

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Sun Jan 17 10:09:31 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Peter Schlaile <peter at schlaile.de> wrote:

> * color conversion could be done a lot more efficient and correctly
>   if done directly on input data. (read: YUV!)

On the other hand, I think it would also be very good to bring
Compositor and Sequence Editor tools more in line with each other. If
it's kept RGB, we can easily have the exact same tools nicely in the
Compositor too (was planning to do this). I think if we can share more
code and features between the two, it would be a net benefit for both,
rather than keeping the sequence  as it is, almost a standalone
application inside blender.

cheers

Matt