[Bf-committers] Bringing anti-aliasing back by fixing selection method

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 14 09:49:28 CET 2010

Unfortunately, even with glDisable(GL_MULTISAMPLE_ARB), there are still artifacts (at least n nvidia) that break the color coding method. And thus weird things happen, like orphan out of the selection area vertices being selected.

Occlusion query is part of openGL standard from rev. 1.5. So it should work well with other cards, but I'm interested to get feedback from ati/intel cards owners...

Damien