[Bf-committers] New Developer Meeting minutes

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:41:32 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Erwin Coumans <erwin.coumans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just don't complain that dependencies don't reliably work, or that
> cmake is a bit slow :-)
>
> I follow the advice of the CMake developers for the Bullet project,
> and I'm happy with it.

This isn't convincing me that CMake is any better then anything else;
it may generate project files, but I don't use that, and our scons
setup could be setup to do the same thing as well.  I care very much
about dependencies, mostly because I can't afford to do clean builds
as often as is often necessary in a build system with unreliable
dependency updates (old, crappy hardware is just too slow to do that).

Joe