[Bf-committers] Proposal: Rotate view with tablet pen(Left drag) in Sculpt mode

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 03:05:11 CET 2010

You access it in the keymap editor in the Input tab of the User Preferences.

3D View -> Sculpt (Edit)
Expand (with the little triangle) the two Sculpt Mode entries (4th and 5th in the keymap), there will be a checkbox for Ignore Background Click
Go to the bottom of this keymap, use the Add New button to add a new entry in the Sculpt keymap
Expand it, change it's event type to Mouse
In the operator identifier button (default is "none"), type in "view3d.rotate"

With that, dragging in the background in sculpt mode will rotate the view.

Martin