[Bf-committers] Proposal: Rotate view with tablet pen(Left drag) in Sculpt mode

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 05:54:04 CET 2010

The new Blender 2.5 customizable GUI could make it easier to
mimic other user interfaces, such as ZBrush, Max, Maya,
Lightwave, Cinema 4D, Unity etc, for people who want that.

Several Blender developers might hate that idea, but that is their problem
;-)

Satoshi, hopefully your proposal will be implemented at some stage.
Cheers,
Erwin