[Bf-committers] Problem running CMake debug builds

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 04:18:45 CET 2010

Hi Mitchell,

this error always sounded 'random' to me. I also remember having it once in
a while. Usually cleaning some modules (including manually removing dna.c
from the release folder) fixed this for me (after re-compiling it
obviously).

I had this with Vista 64 (trying to build a debug blender 32 bits).

Cheers,
Dalai