[Bf-committers] Trackpad multi-touch gestures (scroll/pinch/rotate) handling patch

William Reynish billrey at me.com
Tue Jan 5 20:19:39 CET 2010

Hi Damien,

I'll test the patch soon. Thanks for the awesome work.

What I meant about the controls was this: I love that you've included
support for the rotate gesture, but rotating around the view plane
isn't very useful. Alt+scrolling works for orbiting, but is a bit
cumbersome compared to simpler gestures sans modifier. Since orbiting
is a very common action I'd advise that it be mapped to the rotate
gesture, replacing the view plane rotation.

Though I wonder if all of this is customisable through the input
editor? Or is it hard coded?

Cheers

William Reynish