[Bf-committers] Composite nodes question

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 22:52:22 CET 2010

Welcome to becoming a new Blender developer! I'm pretty sure you want to write it in C. You no doubt got my email earlier today with some links for New Developers. If not, let me know and I can forward it to you, or you can check the ML server, and read up on how to get started. If you would like, add your question to our next meeting topic wiki page on the first Sunday in February, and we (ideasman42 or theeth, actually) can walk you through the process then.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.