[Bf-committers] Trackpad multi-touch gestures (scroll/pinch/rotate) handling patch

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 02:22:42 CET 2010

Hi,
 I've patched and compiled on mac OSX 10.6, it works great!

 Can we have other axis to rotate the view when doing the circle
gesture? it's really weird in default cam view because it is rotating
against what seems to be the camera normal (?). but again, it's an
excellent progress :)

 another comment is that when pinching it zooms way too fast for me :)

Thanks for the new years gift :-)

Shaul

p.s. do you have commit rights?