[Bf-committers] Error building blenderplayer

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:57:14 CET 2010

Hi,

blenderplayer is not a priority for Blender 2.50 right now, so it
keeps being "buildable" and broken every now and then. * There is no
need to report it * (and that's why it's currently disabled in the
scons config-files).

If you really need it you can try to fix it yourself (really simple,
it's a matter of updating the file
//source/blenderplayer/bad_level_call_stubs/stubs.c). The last commit
I can assure you blenderplayer is building is rev. 25640.

You can also keep an eye at the cvs logs [1] so you can check when
bplayer is up to be building again.

Cheers,
Dalai

[1] - http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-blender-cvs/