[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes for February 21, 2010

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:45:11 CET 2010

=Current Projects=

Martin Poirier has fleshed out the docs on NetRender and it was moved
to the 2.5 manual
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Manual/Render/Engines/Netrender

and would like them added to the release notes

Campbell Barton added modal python operators see Wkey on lamps, next
doing python opengl drawing. make it easy for interactive python tools
again, object painting etc,

Benoit is working on adding memoryview support for image buffer which
will allow image manipulation without memory copy

=2.51=

A few showstopper bugs found after the alpha release, a few days
fixing and we will release again.
The SVN revision to use will be sent to list when we are ready.

=Durian=

modeling 'sprint' went awesome! we'll post update on blog, 300 people
attended :)
Jeepster's cow corpse
http://speedmodeling.org/smcfiles/Jeepster%5B%5D_cowWIP.jpg

Brecht will do another week GI tests, Friday they should be able to
define if this will work for Durian
Campbell will start work on vfx stuff, smoke pots, fire and test netrender