[Bf-committers] meeting minutes April 11, 2010

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:49:53 CEST 2010

=Current Projects=

Janne will review the subframe calculations by Raul

Sergey Sharybin has done a patch that restores the ability to apply
deform modifers to multires, needs review

Tom has made some sculpting tool patches

Andrea is reviewing windows related patches

=GSoC=

We have a total of 30 applications this year

Mentors are asked to review the proposals and give feedback, we have
till April 21st, but Tom would like to have a pretty close to final
ordering by this coming Sunday if possible.

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/timeline

=2.5 and naming=

It was decided that we would use 2.5 for the prelease, and that the
final release would be called 2.6

=Python API=

Tom proposed a staged review of our python API

It was tentatively accepted, but was pointed out that Campbell will
have little time for making API improvements till after Durian so
other team members and volunteers are needed to step up if we want API
changes and improvements prior to then.