[Bf-committers] CAVE like extension for Blender Game Engine

Stefan Zimmermann der.zimmermanns.stefan at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:08:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

It's been a while since I started this topic...
(http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2009-April/023207.html)

I didn't have much time for this project the first months but now I'm
working on a CAVE like BGE extension for my diploma thesis.
The framework is nearly complete and works well but currently only a few
Game Logic actions are recognized and synchronized, so there is still a lot
of work to do...

I created a public repository on bitbucket so everyone who is interested can
test it:

http://bitbucket.org/StefanZimmermann/blave

There are a README and an INSTALL file which explain how it works and how it
can be added to the blender source code.

I would be happy to get some opinions about it.

Thanks,

- Stefan