[Bf-committers] ID-properties for subelements: CurNurbs, Curve-points, Vertex...

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 03:57:01 CEST 2009

This is something we could explore, but certainly not yet. There are
many more pressing/critical issues regarding these "ID-Properties"
(now they're more like custom properties) that still need to be
restored.

Also, this brings up the question: why would you want custom
properties on such a fine grained level anyway, and would the
associated increase in memory requirements be worth it for something
that, to me, sounds like only < 1% of all users would ever need to
use?