[Bf-committers] BlenderPocket and iPhone/iTouch

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 09:35:18 CEST 2009

Hi Damien & Cocoa porters, Is being able to disable some of blenders
dependencies helps when porting?
Eg, OpenEXR, Python, SDL, ffmpeg, fluidsim...

Blender2.5 without python isnt usable but I was wondering if the BGE
without python could be useful for porting to handhelds.
Id not mind doing this on some lazy afternoon, do you have an idea if
this would be helpful?

Btw, fluids don't use SDL for threads anymore (from the wiki)

- Campbell