[Bf-committers] Loopcut tool

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 21:12:27 CEST 2009

+1 on the importance of an easy-to-use and intuitive knife tool and loop cut. I use it all the time to add detail where I need it, without introducing tris.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.