[Bf-committers] Missing Release dates

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:57:17 CEST 2009

Hi the 'last modified' date in this directory is probably pretty close
+/- a few days.  Also searching the emaiol archives for 'release ahoy'
or checking the dates on svn for when the image used for the splash
screen was committed should be a reasonable proxy.

http://download.blender.org/release/

LetterRip