[Bf-committers] Extrude design

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:09:51 CEST 2009

I'm doing a pass over the editmesh tools in trunk/2.5, and I need some
feedback on how extrude should work.  To make it fully-functional in
the bmesh branch, I simply copied the 2.49 design; with e.g. menus,
contextual transform modes, etc.  My understanding, however, is that
we're not going to use that design in 2.5.  I'm not quite sure how it
*should* work; obviously we're going to need multiple hotkeys, but
that'll mean shuffling other hotkeys around, and I'm not sure what's
the best way to do that.

Anyway, any feedback would be nice, and feedback on other parts of
mesh editmode that are still broken would be nice, too.

Joe