[Bf-committers] Blender GUI not working anymore on Debian sid.

Dietrich Bollmann diresu at web.de
Sat Sep 12 09:34:23 CEST 2009

Hi Wael, Joe, Diego, Campbell, Stephen and GSR,

Thank you very much for your replies!
And please accept my apologies for replying so late!

After experimenting with your advises for a while and finally using a
wrapper based on the script "blender-softwaregl"(1) for some time the
issue seems to have been resolved by some debian sid update:
The blender GUI works again on my debian sid computer...

As I am using the wrapped blender for some time now I am not sure
though which debian sid update solved the problem and when exactly the
GUI started to work again.

Thank you very much for your help,

Dietrich

Notes:

(1) "blender-softwaregl" is part of the blender download package from
blender.org.