[Bf-committers] Broken CMake build of the "blenderplayer" project

Oleg Dedkow odedkow at gmx.de
Fri Sep 11 00:26:35 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I'm new to this mailing list and this is my first e-mail :-)

I checked out the Blender 2.5 trunk today and tried to build it under
Linux using the CMake build system. The only problem I found so far was
the broken build of the "blenderplayer" project. It couldn't be linked
because of missing references to the following libraries:

  - libbf_smoke
  - libbf_lzma
  - libbf_minilzo

After adding these libraries to the "$CMAKE_BUILD_DIR
$/source/blenderplayer/CMakeFiles/blenderplayer.dir/link.txt" file and
removing the "smoke" stubs from the
"blender/source/blenderplayer/bad_level_call_stubs/stubs.c" file I was
able to link the "blenderplayer" binary.

I'm new to Blender as well. So, I do not know if this is a real solution
or just a quick and dirty fix... However, I was able to execute the
compiled "blenderplayer" binary and to load some blend files.

Regards,
Oleg