[Bf-committers] improving quality and speed of character animation

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:31:22 CEST 2009

Hmm... this does look like an interesting approach.

It'd be interesting to try implementing something like this at some point,
though I don't necessarily feel that it is a production critical tool yet
(there are a few other things that are more important to have first still).

BTW, is it just me, or did that link only include the first page of the
paper?