[Bf-committers] blender2.5's new IK

Goat Man goatman.py at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 02:20:43 CEST 2009

What about just having a way to save the current frame as a
"cache-save-point", this takes whatever state its in and saves for later
recall by the solver.  Changes before the cache-save-point will NOT update
this saved cache.  Then the animator can place these cache points to have
predictable results where he needs it.  This could be a very useful tool for
animators, we just need the right interface for it i think.
-brett