[Bf-committers] (re) proposal for pep8 for blender scripts

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Fri Oct 30 17:35:15 CET 2009

Or Alt-m will get you to the start of indentation.

Pressing tab repeatedly will also shift the current indentation level
according to the spacing length of the buffer.  You can also shift
entire regions of text on their indentation with Alt-< Alt->... so yeah,
it's a non-issue as long as you have a decent editor.  I'm aware that
vim has the same functionalities.
 - cwebb