[Bf-committers] Weekly irc meeting, october 4 2009

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:18:31 CEST 2009

The problem with notifiers is they are not guaranteed to run, so not
sure how best to do this.. :/
IMHO this is one of those features that would be very nice to have but
not a priority...
Similar python todo's...
- Python spaces (script space types from 2.4)
- Modal operators in python (fun for custom tools if python can fill
in a GL drawing func as well as an event handler!)
- Python managed data context, so python has its own context it can
setup to run tools in. (discussed early on)