[Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:59:38 CET 2009

Not to long ago I learned Python. It went really well until I started
to use it in real life in complex ways, then I kept getting stuck. I
then got the idea to get a Python mentor. I asked around a bit on
Python lists and got one. It was really great and I learned the
complex side of Python much much faster. I also found that I need much
less hand holding than I thought I would but having that hand there
made all the difference when I got stuck! Maybe some devs would like
to sign up to be new devs mentors?

--
Douglas E Knapp

Why do we live?