[Bf-committers] meetings for new developers

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:51:25 CET 2009

I think its a great idea. Having a place for people to ask and learn
about the guts of blender in a concentrated way will be awsome.

people who want to continue going deeper into blender can stay around
blendercoders and learn more, but having a particular day and time for
the information to flow out will be very very good.

two comments:
- having the meeting 1-2 hours before the weekly will result in the
USA not being able to participate (unless you really really want to
get up at 5am on the west coast) - I suggest having it 2-3 hours after
the weekly meeting
- I think that having video in these meetings is a must. using a
service like ustream to show actual code snippets etc. - I know some
will not like to talk during the video feed; we can put some nice
music or something..