[Bf-committers] 2.49 Release AHOY!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 29 19:56:48 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Time to stop fixing things, let's get the compilers build the last
version and release it!
SVN will be tagged soon (Martin?), revision is at least 20505. Nice 2.5
number! :)

Put binaries as usual on download.blender.org/ftp/incoming, or notify
me where to get them.

Everyone thanks a lot for all work! Check on release logs as it is now,
and notify me for errors or missing pieces;

http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-249/

Or for missing credits:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Template:Release_Notes/2.49/
Contributors

When all builds are in, I'll update the website to point to the new
downloads. Probably in the course of saturday.

Laters,

-Ton-