[Bf-committers] 2.5 sculpt bugs + suggestion

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 15:14:45 CEST 2009

Confirmed the anchor brush bug, it's on my todo list. :)

I haven't seen the second bug with the mesh disappearing; can you
investigate this more and see if you can find what triggers it?

Regarding merging subsurf and multires, are you talking about merging
the code or the UI? The same subdivision code is already shared
between subsurf and multires, and as far as UI goes, I think they are
better kept separate since one is editable (via sculpting) and the
other is not.

Thanks for the feedback,

-Nicholas