[Bf-committers] Compositor behavior change (Roger Wickes)

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:40:41 CEST 2009

Exactly, the render settings buttons are NOT made for proxies. They
are meant to scale the render output, and thats what they still do and
thats what I want to *see* because I use it all the time for the same
reason. The proxy scale should be a setting in the image preview
header because it *doesn't* affect the final render, its just a
visualization thing.

Daniel Salazar
Cel: (506) 8366 8384
Offi: (506) 2219 0511