[Bf-committers] Development plan proposal for after the 2.6 series

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Fri Dec 18 15:40:17 CET 2009

Hi

> I think this plan could work, but only if the BF invested funds in
>paying relevant developers for the duration of each cycle.  I think
>this is effectively what the open movie projects accomplish, without
>the requirement that the new features must be tested in production of
><a short film.
>
>Joe

   Why not small Open Dev projects (one-two month cycle) similar to the
Open Movie project but instead of focusing on a final movie investing
funds in all the necesary machinery for that (which I consider is very
effective for its goal) the output of such Open Dev projects could be a
small but well elaborated features demo/documentation.?

                                      Just a pointless thougth....