[Bf-committers] Playback of Animation Renders

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Thu Dec 10 20:25:32 CET 2009

Hi,
to be honest, i don't see a problem with the question here on the ML at
all. We allready had discussions about missing features in 2.5 here before.
Roger: If he had written "Bring back the damn play button man!" your
statement may would have been appropriate ("you sound like a little
kid...") but not in this case!

To answer the question:
The "play" feature will be of course be available in 2.5 again. Either
it will be brought back 1:1 or with some improvements, I remember some
discussions about that (William even had a Mockup for a new Anim
Player). We will see when/how it will come back, no real plans for now.

Thomas