[Bf-committers] Meeting minutes sunday 23, 2009

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:00:33 CEST 2009

We need to discuss bmesh and it's affect on 2.5 main development in
the near future at some point.

E.g. whether to shoot for getting it in the first 2.5 release, how
this will affect scripts (tools scripts will be quite different
post-bmesh, though the importers/exporters should (hopefully) not
require too many changes), etc.

Joe