[Bf-committers] problem compiling blender 2.5 using scons

Wael EL ORAIBY wael.eloraiby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 03:13:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

It has been a couple of days that blender 2.5 from svn refuses to
compile with scons on ubuntu 9.04, although I have python 3.1
installed. It complains about audio header file missing:

scons: Building targets ...
Compiling ==> 'AUD_SRCResampleFactory.cpp'
In file included from intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleFactory.cpp:27:
intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleReader.h:32:24: error:
samplerate.h: No such file or directory
In file included from intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleFactory.cpp:27:
intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleReader.h:69: error: ISO C++
forbids declaration of ‘SRC_STATE’ with no type
intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleReader.h:69: error: expected ‘;’
before ‘*’ token
scons: *** [/home/alashtar/projects/blender/blender2.5/build/linux2/intern/audaspace/SRC/AUD_SRCResampleFactory.o]
Error 1

I did a search, and the file is not there. Anyway we can compile
blender 2.5 on linux?

Regards,

--
Wael El Oraiby