[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [22133] branches/blender2.5/blender/source : NaN makefiles now support and build with precompiled Python 3. 1 by default on Mac

Jasper Mine jaspermine at ptd.net
Mon Aug 3 06:08:24 CEST 2009

GSR,

When I encountered the "No rule to make target '////libfuzzics.a" I
edited and ran make without first making clean.
When I encountered the missing symbols I added the LD flag, and ran
make again.  I did not make clean first.

By doing it the CORRECT way.  Making clean after edits.  I do not
encounter the missing symbols and there is no need to add the LD
flag.  Stupid me.

Thank-you.  I wish I could take that e-mail back.  The stripping of
the python lib still exists however.

Jasper