[Bf-committers] Blender logo usage guidelines

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Sat Apr 4 23:06:07 CEST 2009

I just wanted to point out that this point is kinda unclear:
The logo should be used in a small size, for print or website usage the width of
the Blender logo should be less than 20% of the page (or packaging) width.

20% of the width of a webpage? A webpage designer has no way of enforcing that.
Consider only the simple case when someone views a webpage with a mobile browser
like on a smartphone. There it can easily happen that even small images suddenly
fill the whole page width (100%).

This all obviously is not GPL compatible, so I guess we will see a "mixer" 3D
modeler (or similar) in debian in a short time (like there is "ice weasel"
instead of firefox).

	-panzi