[Bf-committers] Meeting notes: 2.48 plans

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:27:32 CEST 2008

Benoit, regarding to the python problem:

I submitted a "bug report" since Blender 2.46, even for internal
scripts imported we have this problem:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=125&aid=15065&group_id=9

If we have a work version, is early them 2.46 ...
But as Campbell said, import, reload() works fine ...
(or you can rename the module and import using the new name)

Cheers,
Dalai