[Bf-committers] The G Variable and ActiveX

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Oct 31 10:47:20 CET 2008

Hi,

Most (if not all) of the members in G will fade out in 2.5. Not that
this helps you now... but for the moment you could accept to limit
amount of running plugins per page to one?

Another approach is to collect all bad Blender code in the GE and
player and replace with a nice local wrapper, waiting for better
context code in the main Blender tree. I wouldn't touch the blender
code itself for this though, will make migration too hard.

(blender/source/blender = "main blender code")
(blender/source/gameengine = where wrappers can be added)

Consulting Benoit would help too. :)

-Ton-

Blender Institute BV  Entrepotdok 57A  1018AD Amsterdam The Netherlands