[Bf-committers] [14733] trunk/blender/source/blender/ python/api2_2x/doc/epy_docgen.sh: modify script to use long opts; --name vs -n, for example.

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Thu May 8 00:49:05 CEST 2008

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 12:06:36AM +0200, GSR wrote:

> If I change it so the name has no .py ("--top API_intro"), then it
> only reports one thing:

Thanks for pointing that one out.  Missed it!  Adding that change to
epy_docgen.sh seems to work ok with 2.1;  will add it.

> Warning: 53 markup errors were found while processing docstrings.  Use the
>          verbose switch (-v) to display markup errors.

This sounds like a separate issue with the format of the .py files
themselves.

> So it is not just about long or short, but expected style of
> arguments. That is one of the reasons behind the improvement patch I
> submited time ago and got rejected with cryptic reasonings (it also
> added shebang, removed ls and limited env var override). It can be
> updated to use always long versions, if you want.
>
> https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=9055&group_id=9&atid=127

I'm not sure I see the rational for some of those changes:

+#!/bin/sh

+LC_COLLATE=POSIX

Thanks.

--