[Bf-committers] import_dxf.py:3879: SyntaxWarning: name 'oblist' is used prior to global declaration

Cyril Brulebois kibi at debian.org
Sun May 4 17:22:12 CEST 2008

Hi again,

I forgot to report that one. Since byte-compilation happens on package
installation (rather than the first time the script is launched), I
noticed that one:
| …/import_dxf.py:3879: SyntaxWarning: name 'oblist' is used prior to global declaration

Complete filename in the sources: release/scripts/import_dxf.py

I guess it might have gone unnoticed due to people using a menu entry or
an icon, I guess. And while I'm at it, there's a “ndof manager” output
at the very beginning of blender's start-up, maybe that's a leftover of
a previous commit, and you might want to make it disappear before the
release.

Mraw,
KiBi.