[Bf-committers] [BF-Committers] source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c

Chuck Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Sun Mar 2 18:37:57 CET 2008

Hi,

I am getting several errors when compiling
"source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c" on Irix. I am just
wondering if there is something that I should look to modify in the
compile options, or if there is something in the coding that has to
change. Here are the errors that I am getting:

cc-3580 c99: ERROR File = source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c,
Line = 343
  an entity with internal linkage cannot be referenced within an inline function
          with external linkage

        cp_fmatrix(to, ZERO);
                       ^

cc-3580 c99: ERROR File = source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c,
Line = 1176
  an entity with internal linkage cannot be referenced within an inline function
          with external linkage

        sub_fmatrix_fmatrix(to, I, temp);
                                ^

cc-3580 c99: ERROR File = source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c,
Line = 1209
  an entity with internal linkage cannot be referenced within an inline function
          with external linkage

        sub_fmatrix_fmatrix(to, I, to);
                                ^

cc-3580 c99: ERROR File = source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c,
Line = 1211
  an entity with internal linkage cannot be referenced within an inline function
          with external linkage

        sub_fmatrix_fmatrix(to, to, I);
                                    ^

cc-3580 c99: ERROR File = source/blender/blenkernel/intern/implicit.c,
Line = 1221
  an entity with internal linkage cannot be referenced within an inline function
          with external linkage

        sub_fmatrix_fmatrix(to, I, to);
                                ^

Thank you in advance for the help!