[Bf-committers] Building a Debug config with OpenEXR in VS9

Yves Poissant ypoissant2 at videotron.ca
Sun Mar 2 18:31:44 CET 2008

That issue was also resolved late yestrday night with a little help from
Eugene (etr9j).

I was having different errors depending if I was building OpenEXR 1.4.0 vs
1.6.1. Finally I settled for 1.4.0 since this is the current version used by
Blender. What I'm at now is trying to figure how to have CMake do the
configs that will use the correct release or debug EXR libs.

OT: @Joe.

I wanted to take the opportunity to tell you how much I was pleased to read
your post on whitelight's blenderartists thread. Up to your post, I was on
the impression that the Blender community wouldn't accept any UI
suggestions. And since UI design is one of my specialty (I even wrote a
thesis on UI ergonomy), seeing how any UI suggestion burned up in flames was
a turn-off. But your "trolls" comment put all that in its proper
perspective. Thank you.

Yves