[Bf-committers] Remaining NDOF issues in Turntable and Fly mode

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Wed Jun 25 10:47:36 CEST 2008

Hmm, I guess my patch submission didn't complete, so... Well now it's there.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=14403

As I say in the bug page, the problem was a quadratic scaling inside the fly
function.  My patch just disables that, and it makes flying much easier IMO.

I'd really like to get this patch and the patch for bug 14402
( https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=14402 )
into the 2.47 release: please let me know of any issues with the patches.

Ettore

--
http://www.3dconnexion.com/