[Bf-committers] Linking issues on mingw/scons (booleanops.c)

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Jun 24 17:23:12 CEST 2008

JFEI, I just successfully built trunk (just svn updated) with scons/mingw .
What might be the problem is the splitting of sources. I don't need it, my
command-line and config are:

$ scons BF_TOOLSET=mingw BF_CONFIG=mingw

And the config file named 'mingw':

WITH_BF_FFMPEG = 'true'

WITH_BF_OPENAL = 'true'
WITH_BF_PLAYER = 'true'