[Bf-committers] Blender 2.47 plans

Ettore Pasquini Ettore_Pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Fri Jun 13 06:47:28 CEST 2008

I have submitted a patch in the tracker for fixing a few NDOF problems introduced in 2.46:

Item ID: 13954

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=13954&group_id=9&atid=125

The patch does apply to the most recent trunk.

It would be really really nice to have this patch applied for 2.47 Siggraph release.  For us at 3Dconnexion these bugs are showstoppers as they basically invalidates the solution.

There are other issues related to NDOF but the patch fixes the most urgent ones.

Please let me know if you see any problems in the patch, I'll be happy to fix them.

Ettore