[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [13270] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender/editors/screen: * First working version of a new split tool for areas.

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Thu Jan 17 19:25:50 CET 2008

My comment wasn't intended to come across as being so serious. I'm
well aware that everything is "up in the air" at the moment. I was
merely saying that in my opinion, Matt Ebb's ideas are typically a
great improvement and that, from my perspective, they seem to
circumvent the traditional struggle that takes place when changes to
the UI happen.

--Chris