[Bf-committers] Ketsji Plugin

Charlie C snailrose at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 5 12:29:16 CET 2008

Good to hear.
If an api like the python api were to be written, you could do just
about anything from plugins. I think the current engine has a lot
of blender dependences, so in the long run making it conform
to a exported library would be best.

My idea for this would be to create the space type that functions
in the same manor as the python space type, and include a programming
interface to interact with blender.

Charlie