[Bf-committers] BIH acceleration structure?

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 03:39:49 CET 2008

There was work  to migrate the BIH code from some other app to blender a
while back by brecht von lommel.  There was issues with it, and he
didn't have time to deal with them.  I believe the code was taken from
sunflow.  Anyway, you should talk to him.

For general advice about starting up as a dev (we'd love to have you!)
you can join #blendercoders on irc.freenode.net, and also there is the
following page on the wiki:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/New_Dev_Info

Sounds like you'll make a very valuable contributor. :)

Joe