[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [18016] branches/blender2.5/blender/source /blender: 2.5

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 03:59:06 CET 2008

I use oops quite a lot in fact.

But for me the main use of oops is to find datablocks that are I don't
know with what they are connected to.
For I can deleted them properly (eg textures, materials,...).
This is important in games, to cleanup the file, so I hope we still
can have a workaround for that.

Cheers,
Dalai
http://blenderecia.orgfree.com