[Bf-committers] "Official" CUDA Benchmark/Implementation Thread

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 23:40:16 CET 2008

There's a issue with my last comment (and allot of typos in there
too). The method I proposed would need the ability for the main render
engine to fire all rays, then come back and gather the results. I
don't think the current engine can do that. We have the bucket based
multi-threading renderer, but what we're basically discussing is a
seperate thread per pixel, and that's basically a total re-write of
the engine, I bet.

Timothy

--
Two wrights don't make a rong, they make an airplane. Or bicycles.