[Bf-committers] 2.46 last todos, bcon4

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 20 19:24:12 CEST 2008

Hi devs,

As discussed in the weekly irc meeting, we'll move now to bcon4.
Meaning, svn is frozen apart from the essential bug fixes. Please note
for us showstoppers here in wiki:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Blender2.46_todo

What we do know (todos):

- Windows rc2 build is coming within a day (Andrea), with ffmpg!
- Next weekend we'll do a real release candidate (rc3)
   I'll provide a new splash, with evil rodent "Frank".
- Need new regression test files:
   Tony did a call for it already, Roland Hess (also author of new book)
will help.
- I'll do the nice shiny release page, collecting from wiki what's
there.
   Please help documenting, write tutorials, make feature videos, etc
- Python versions versus OSX versions is complex, Jean Luc will make a
diagram :)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org